(Jack Moncrief) "As a doctor, I knew a lot of questions but not many answers. Bob had the skills to find the answers if somebody would give him the questions"
- Chronic Kidney Disease - Mineral Bone Disease [view]
- Renal Transplantation [view]
- Peritoneal Dialysis [view]
- Haemodialysis (HD) [view]
- Chronic Kidney Disease [view]
- Acute Kidney Injury [view]
- Membranous Nephropathy [view]
- CKD and Cardiovascular Disease [view]
- Myeloma and Kidney Disease (including Monoclonal Gammopathy of Renal Significance - 'MGRS') [view]
- Transplant Trial Watch [view]
- #NephJC debates [view]
- Diabetes and Renal Disease [view]
Welcome to RenalMed
RenalMed is a website that attempts to explain many aspects of renal medicine and renal disease. It contains practical information and help for nephrologists, non-renal physicians, and renal nurses and technicians
We focus on all aspects of renal medicine, including acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), dialysis and renal transplantation. We welcome your feedback and questions and will endeavour to update and add to our online resources as required. We hope the content is useful for you and ultimately benefits your patients
This website is not a substitute for a detailed clinical assessment, involving history, examination and investigation. Your patient may be different from the cases described within. If in doubt, ask!
We would like to highlight the website infoKID to all who care for children, young people and babies with renal disease. This FANTASTIC WEBSITE has a lot of great information to support patients, parents and carers of children with renal diseases.